Zucchini, Tomato And Thyme Frittata
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 large Zucchini - grated
- 4 sprig Fresh Thyme
- 0.5 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 5 Eggs
- 2 Tomatoes - beef cake tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 0.5 cup Parmesan Cheese
- In an oven proof medium sized skillet, heat over medium heat, add the coconut oil and sauté the zucchini until tender, 3-4 minutes.
- While the zucchini is cooking, pull the leaves from the thyme and combine in a small bowl with the salt and pepper. Stir in with the zucchini and sauté for an additional minute.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl, and pour into the skillet.
- Push the eggs around a little, until they start to set at the bottom of the pan. Turn the heat to low and cook for 12 minutes, until set (except for the very top).
- Arrange the tomatoes on the top of the frittata and transfer to the oven and broil on low, until the top is firm and slightly golden. This will only take a few minutes, so watch this carefully.
- Top with parmesan and place it back under the broiler to melt the cheese. Garnish with parsley.