Zucchini, Pepper And Sweet Potato Frittata
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 large Sweet Potato - peeled and cut in slices
- 2 medium Zucchini - sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper - sliced
- 8 Eggs
- 2 sprig Fresh Parsley
- 0.25 cup Fresh Cilantro - chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Black Pepper
- In an oven proof medium sized skillet, heat over medium heat, add the coconut oil and sauté the sweet potato until tender and ever so slightly caramelized (browned). Add the zucchini and red peppers and continue to cook until tender, 3-4 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, in a medium sized bowl, whisk the eggs, parsley, cilantro, salt and pepper together and pour into the skillet.
- Push the eggs around a little, until they start to set at the bottom of the pan. Turn the heat to low and cook for 12 minutes, until set (except for the very top).
- Transfer to the oven and broil on low, until the top is firm and slightly golden. This will only take a few minutes, so watch this carefully.
- Garnish with parsley.