White Christmas Slice
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 6 Rice Cakes
- 1 cup Pecans - roasted and chopped
- 1.5 cup Raspberries
- 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut - without sugar or preservatives
- 4 tablespoon Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Powder
- 1 teaspoon Stevia - natural
- 1.5 cup Cacao Butter
- Semi Restricted, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Low FODMAP.
- Line a 20cm/8-inch square tray with baking/parchment paper.
- Break the rice cakes into very small pieces. Place all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Melt the cacao butter. Pour it into the dry ingredients and add the coconut milk, then mix thoroughly. Finally, stir through the raspberries, being careful not to break them. Pour into the prepared tray, pat down, then refrigerate until firm.
- Once firm, remove from the tray, then cut into squares. This will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.