Vanilla And Strawberry Coconut Ice
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 cup Shredded Coconut - finely
- 3.5 tablespoon Coconut Butter - melted
- 3.5 tablespoon Coconut Oil - melted
- teaspoon Vanilla Powder - to taste
- 4 drop Liquid Stevia Extract - no inulin
- 0.5 cup Strawberries
- To make the ice, place the coconut, melted coconut butter and oil, vanilla, and Stevia in a bowl and mix to combine.
- If the mixture is too dry, melt some more coconut oil and add it to the mixture.Split the mixture in half.
- Place the strawberries in a blender and liquefy. Pour the strawberry purée through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds. Stir the strawberry into one portion of the coconut mixture.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Place the vanilla coconut in the base of a loaf pan. Pat it down so it covers the entire base and is flat on the surface. Pour over the strawberry-coconut and pat it down so it covers the entire surface.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight to solidify.
- To serve, remove from the pan and cut into cubes with a sharp knife.
The coconut ice will get crumbly if left out of the fridge for too long, so return to the fridge when not eating it. It will keep for a few days.