Tofu Pizza Frittata Muffins (eggless)
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 0.5 bunch Green Onion - chopped, (green parts only)
- 1 medium Pepper - diced
- 1 pinch Asafoetida - gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Canned Sliced Green Olives - 8-ounce can,drained
- 1 cup Spinach - chopped
- 0.25 cup Fresh Basil - chopped
- 16 ounce Tofu - (see notes below)
- 0.25 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 3 tablespoon Tamari - wheat free
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 8 muffin tins with 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Saute the green onion and red pepper for 5 minutes or so, until the vegetables are tender. Add the asafetida and sauté for 3 more minutes until fragrant. Season veggies with salt and pepper and add olives, spinach and basil. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, add tofu, cheese, nutritional yeast and tamari. Blend or process until mixture is creamy and smooth. Add tofu mixture to skillet with veggies and stir until fully integrated.
- Scoop out 1/8 of mixture at a time and add to each cup of your prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is slightly browned and firm to the touch.
We recommend raw sprouted organic extra firm tofu, try Wildwood brand.