Sweet Potato, Feta And Arugula Frittata
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1.5 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 small Sweet Potato - cut into small cubes
- 2 cup Arugula - coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
- 12 Eggs - lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Heat a medium sized oven proof skillet over medium-high heat and add the coconut oil. Once hot, add the sweet potatoes and cook until golden brown.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, combine the arugula, cheese and eggs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the potatoes are done, spread them evenly around the bottom of the skillet, then pour the egg mixture over the top. Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the eggs are firm and the center puffs slightly.
If you don’t have an oven proof skillet, you can bake your frittata in a pie pan. While the sweet potatoes are cooking on the stove top, grease your pie pan with one tablespoon of coconut oil. Once the sweet potatoes are done cooking, pour them into the pie pan, spreading them evenly among the bottom of the pan and then pour the egg mixture over the top and bake for the same amount of time.