- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 0.5 cup Berries - (we used strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries)
- 1 Blood Orange - sliced
- 1 handful Fresh Mint - leaves picked fresh
- 1 Passion Fruit
- 1 Navel Orange
- 4 cup Soda Water - chilled ice
- Place the berries, blood orange, and mint in a large jug. Scrape out the pulp from the passion fruit and add this into the jug.
- Juice the navel orange and add the juice to the jug. Top with soda water and plenty of ice. Stir and serve.
The flavors increase the longer you allow it to sit together, so you may like to make this ahead of time and keep in the fridge until you are ready to serve. Add the ice right before serving.