Summer Pineapple With Coconut Whip
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 9 ounce Coconut Milk - chilled for at least 6 hours
- 0.5 teaspoon Vanilla Powder
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 8 slice Pineapple - thin slices fresh pineapple, core removed
- 1 Orange - zest and juice
- 1 Lime - zest and juice
- To make whipped coconut cream, scoop out the thickened coconut cream from the top of the can, making sure not to add the watery liquid from the bottom of the can. Add in the vanilla, then whip until it achieves the consistency of whipped cream. Return to the fridge until ready to use.
- Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan. When melted, add the pineapple, cooking on each side until golden brown.
- Add in the zest and juice and bring to a boil, coating the pineapple pieces. Cook for 1 minute until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately with a scoop of coconut whip on the side.
We recommend Native Forest brand canned coconut milk, free of thickeners and sweeteners.