Steamed Potatoes With Butter & Parsley
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1.5 pound Yukon Gold Potato - small to medium red,scrubbed
- 2 tablespoon Ghee
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Italian Parsley - finely minced
- Sea Salt - to taste
- Ground Black Pepper - to taste
- Place a steamer basket into a large pot and fill with water until right below the level of the basket. Top with the potatoes and cover with a lid. Bring the water to a boil and then reduce heat to low. Allow the potatoes to steam ~ 30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the potatoes and drain the water from the pot. Allow the remaining water in the pot to dry, or rub dry with a paper towel. Place the potatoes back into
- the pot and top with ghee, parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Toss well. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and serve immediately.
If these potatoes are cooled they will form resistant starch which may cause symptoms. Therefore, it is important to reheat the potatoes after they have been cooled.