Steak Fajitas With Grilled Vegetables
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 pound Beef Steak - skirt
- 2 Orange - juiced
- Citrus Beef Marinadex - to taste
- 1 Lemon - juiced
- 2 Lime - juiced
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 bunch Green Onion - green part only
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 bunch Fresh Cilantro - stems
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3 medium Zucchini
- 0.5 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Make the marinade… blend together the juice the orange, lemon and limes, green onion (green parts only), cilantro stems and 1 teaspoon sea salt and ½ teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Marinate the skirt steak in the Citrus Beef Marinade with added cumin. Slice the zucchinis into medallions, and cut in half or thirds depending on width. Heat a stovetop grill on high with half of the coconut oil, and grill the zucchinis. Once the zucchinis are grilled, and the steak has marinated for 30 minutes or more, remove the skirt steak from the marinade and rub with chile powder and salt. Grill the steaks for 3-5 minutes per side, and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
This recipe can be served with any grilled low fodmap friendly vegetable. These steak fajitas go great with Chimichurri sauce.