Spinach And Aged Cheese Turkey Burgers
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg - slightly beaten
- 1 cup White Cheddar Cheese - aged, shredded
- 3 cup Fresh Spinach - finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Mint - chopped
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 0.13 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper - fresh
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- To make the burgers, combine all ingredients, except the coconut oil, together in a bowl. Using your hands, form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the coconut oil. Cook the patties for 5-7 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.