Spiced Trail Mix
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 0.5 cup Pecans
- 40 Almonds
- 0.5 cup Flaked Coconut - free from sugar and preservatives
- 2 tablespoon Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tablespoon Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil - melted
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop the macadamia nuts, pecans, and almonds. Put them in a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine thoroughly.
- Place the mix on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the sheet from the oven and stir. Return to the oven and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the mix is golden in color. Watch the nuts carefully as they can burn quickly.
- Remove from the oven. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container in the fridge.
Once completely cooled overnight in the fridge, it is best to prepack these in single portions, so you don’t accidentally over eat.