Smoked Paprika Kale Chips
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 large Kale - organic kale leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Thoroughly wash the kale leaves. Pat dry. Remove the tough inner stem and stalk and discard. Cut the leaves into pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and drizzle over the leaves. Sprinkle with the smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir well to coat evenly.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Evenly spread the leaves over the sheets so they’re not crowding each other.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes, until crispy and dried out.
- Remove and cool. Store in an airtight container. They will keep for several days.