Simple Daikon Salad
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 pound Daikon Radish - fresh
- 1 bunch Fresh Chives
- 2 tablespoon White Vinegar
- 5 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- To prepare the daikon, first peel and then grate the daikon with a cheese grater. Place the grated daikon into a large sieve and sprinkle with salt. Allow mixture to sit and drain water for about 30minutes.
- To make the dressing, finely chop the chives and mix with the vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze excess water from the daikon as you transfer it into a medium bowl. Toss with the dressing and allow to marinate at least 10 minutes prior to serving.