Seafood Breakfast Salad
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 15 ounce Smoked Salmon
- 10 ounce Jumbo Shrimp - cooked
- 10 small Tangerine
- 1 Fennel Bulb
- 2 bunch Arugula
- 2 cup Spring Mix Salad
- 1 teaspoon Tangerine - zest
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 0.13 teaspoon Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Pepper
- 0.5 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon - cut into wedges
- To make the salad, lay the smoked salmon and shrimp out on a large serving plate.
- Zest, peel, and thinly slice eight small tangerines and fennel. Juice two of the tangerines into small mixing bowl.
- Place the arugula and spring mix in a large bowl with thinly sliced tangerines.
- Mix tangerine juice, zest, maple syrup, salt, and pepper with a whisk. Slowly pour in oil while mixing to emulsify.
- Toss the salad with dressing, and pile on top of the plated smoked salmon and shrimp. Serve with the lemon wedges.
Arugula can be substituted with watercress, and spring mix can be substituted with romaine lettuce or spinach. We recommend using cured salmon that doesn’t have any sugar in the ingredients and organic tangerines for zesting.