Salt And Pepper Pork Rinds
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 Pork - skin
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Place the pork skin on a wire rack over a baking dish. This will capture the excess fat as the rind cooks.
- Rub the olive oil over the skin, then sprinkle liberally with sea salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes. The rind is done when small bubbles have appeared on the surface and it is a golden brown color.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly before cutting into smaller pieces.
- They are delicious eaten right away as a snack or they can be used as an accompaniment to a meal. Retain the excess liquid fat for cooking.