Salmon And Spinach Frittata
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 6 ounce Smoked Salmon
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil - garlic infused
- 1.5 cup Fresh Spinach
- 8 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 7 fluid ounce Sour Cream - lactose free
- 4 Tomatoes - sundried tomatoes,chopped
- 1 Lemon - cut in wedges
- Take the skin off the salmon and shred it. Set aside.
- In an oven proof medium sized skillet, heat over medium heat and add the oil. Add the spinach and wilt for 1 minute.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk the eggs, salt and pepper and sour cream together. Fold in the salmon and sun dried tomatoes. Add the egg mixture to the wilted spinach.
- Push the eggs around a little, until they start to set at the bottom of the pan. Turn the heat to low and cook for 12 minutes, until set (except for the very top).
- Transfer to the oven and broil on low, until the top is firm and slightly golden. This will only take a few minutes, so watch this carefully.
We recommend Green Valley brand lactose free sour cream.