Roasted Sweet Potato And Kale Hash
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 medium Sweet Potato - skinned
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil - + 2 tablespoon
- 0.13 teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 bunch Kale - (flat leafed version)
- 0.5 cup Bone Broth
- 2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Peel the sweet potato, and medium dice it. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil, and toss the sweet potato with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 15- 20 minutes until tender. Meanwhile, chop the kale into bite sized pieces, and heat a large skillet on high heat with bone broth. Saute the kale in the broth for about 5 minutes, or until the broth has completely cooked off. Add the roasted sweet potato, remaining olive oil, garam masala, paprika, salt, and pepper. Saute until fully combined.
Please use your own homemade bone broth, or any broth without onion, garlic, or celery. If spice is preferred, add ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper.