- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 3 large Radish - coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Cilantro - leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Green Onion - chopped, green part only
- 1 Serrano Pepper - seeded and chopped (optional)
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice
- 0.13 teaspoon Salt
- 0.5 cup Plain Yogurt
- To make the raita, in a medium bowl combine the radish, cilantro, green onion, chile, cumin, lime juice, and salt. Add the yogurt and gently fold in the ingredients until well combined. Serve chilled.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
We recommend using Green Valley lactose free yogurt or our 24 hour homemade yogurt.