Purple Sweet Potato Mash
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 5 small Sweet Potato - purple
- 0.5 can Coconut Milk
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 0.13 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- To make the mash wrap each sweet potato in foil, and roast them in the oven for 45 minutes or until soft.
- Let cool, and remove from foil and peel off skins. Transfer peeled sweet potatoes to a medium pot, and mash with coconut milk, cinnamon, and salt.
We recommend using Native Forest brand unsweetened, no thickeners coconut milk.