Portable Oatmeal Cups
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 0.5 cup Water
- 0.5 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 cup Shredded Coconut - unsweetened
- 2.5 cup Oats
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 0.25 cup Walnuts - chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-muffin tin with paper liners.
- 1.5 T coconut oil in the microwave, on high for 20 -30 seconds. Whisk together eggs, melted coconut oil, water, maple syrup and milk in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla, shredded coconut, oats, baking powder, and cinnamon, and mix until fully combined.
- Let the batter sit for a couple minutes to thicken, and stir again.
- Divide equally among the muffin cups (you may fill this to the top of the liners) and top with blueberries and walnuts.
We recommend using organic, certified gluten free oats. We also recommend using Native Forest brand coconut milk, as it is unsweetened and doesn’t have any added thickeners. For a richer vanilla flavor, try replacing the vanilla extract with two teaspoons vanilla bean paste.