Pesto Sauce & Zoodles
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 0.75 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 0.13 cup Oil - garlic-infused
- 1 pound Zucchini
- 0.25 cup Pine Nuts
- 0.13 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Pepper
- 0.5 cup Parmesan Cheese - freshly grated
- Combine the basil, garlic oil, and pine nuts in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add the olive oil, cheese, salt and pepper and process until all are fully incorporated and smooth.
- Purchase a spiralizer tool and follow the directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan
- Add zucchini noodles and seasoning to pan
- Stir for 3-5 minutes until noodles are tender
- Serve with pesto sauce.
A great spiralizer tool that I like is the Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer. If you are freezing or planning on serving the pesto at another time, process all pesto ingredients but the cheese.and put in an air-tight container. When ready to serve, put all ingredients in a food processer again, adding the cheese and a ½ to 1 tablespoon of olive oil to help moisten the pesto sauce.