Pan-Fried Fish With Lemon Caper Sauce
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 4 White Fish Fillet
- 4 tablespoon Ghee
- 2 tablespoon Capers
- 1 Lemon - zest and juice
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Lightly salt the skin side of the fish fillets and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Melt the ghee. Once the pan has returned to heat, place the fish in the pan, skin side down.
- Cook for a few minutes and then flip and cook on
- the other side.
- When the fish is nearly cooked through, add the capers, lemon juice, and zest. If the pan is getting dry, add some extra ghee. The sauce will bubble when the lemon juice is added. Allow the sauce to reduce slightly, then remove from the heat.
- Taste the sauce and season with extra salt and pepper if required.
- Serve the fish with the sauce drizzled over it and
- lemon wedges on the side.
can replace ghee with butter, olive oil, coconut oil or avocado oil.