Pacific Northwest Twist On Cajun Blackened Fish
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 4 Salmon Fillet
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 0.25 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 2 Lemon - fresh lemon wedges
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Seed
- 2.5 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning - low fodmap
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Seed
- 0.5 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 0.5 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Rub salmon fillets with Low FODMAP Cajun Seasoning, and season with salt. Heat a large skillet on high heat with coconut oil and pan fry salmon for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Make the Cajun seasoning: in a small prep bowl, mix ingredients from Paprika to fresh ground pepper.
- Notes : Serve with fresh lemon wedges.