No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 0.5 cup Peanut Butter - natural
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2.5 cup Rolled Oats - gluten-free
- Place a sauce pan on the stove and heat over medium low heat. Pour in the chips, peanut butter and oil. Stirring constantly until all melted.
- Take the pan off the heat stir in the oatmeal until it is all combined with the chocolate mixture.
- Lightly oil a 9 X 9 pan with coconut oil. Then pour in the oatmeal chocolate mixture and spread evenly with a spatula. Place the pan in the fridge and allow the mixture to harden, about 30 minutes to an hour. Cut into squares and store the cookies in airtight container in the fridge.
We recommend 70% dark chocolate for this recipe.