Miso Soup Bone Broth With Wakame
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 quart Bone Broth - homemade
- 2 tablespoon Miso Paste - (chickpea miso paste)
- 1 tablespoon Tamari
- tablespoon Dried Wakame - to taste
- 2 tablespoon Green Onion - green part only
- Heat bone broth to a simmer, and turn off heat. Spread miso paste on the bottom of a small bowl, and ladle in some broth to mix with the miso. Once the broth and miso are fully combined, pour back into the pot with the rest of the broth, and add the wakame. Serve with finely chopped green onion for garnish.
Miso Master brand organic chickpea miso was used in this recipe, as chickpeas are acceptable in low quantities. You can use a soy based miso as well. We recommend using Thai Kitchen brand gluten free tamari, and using homemade bone broth that is free of any high fodmap ingredients, such as garlic or onions.