Mexican Baked Breakfast Eggs
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Red Pepper - diced
- 4 Green Onion - sliced (green part only)
- 2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika - ground
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- 2 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Cilantro - chopped
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Melt the coconut oil, then add the red pepper and scallions, and cook until slightly softened.
- Stir in the spices and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add in the tomato purée, tomato paste, and stir to combine. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture evenly between four ramekins. Make a well in the center of each ramekin, then break one egg directly into the well. Repeat the process with the remaining ramekins.
- Place in the oven for 15–20 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.