- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Rosemary - or thyme
- pinch Chili Flakes - to taste
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Baby Spinach - chopped
- 0.13 cup Artichoke Hearts - canned and chopped
- 2 piece Tomatoes - sun dried and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Kalamata Olives - minced
- 2 tablespoon Crumbled Feta Cheese - or grated parmesan
- 1 Roma Tomato - diced
- handful Arugula - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Ground Black Pepper - to taste
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl. Add the rosemary,
- optional chili flakes, salt and pepper, and whisk with a fork until combined. Set aside.
- Meanwhile preheat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the coconut oil, the spinach, artichokes, sundried tomatoes, and kalamata olives. Reduce heat to
- medium low and sauté until the spinach has wilted.
- Once the pan has cooled somewhat, pour the egg mixture overtop. Make sure to cover all the ingredients evenly in the pan. Then allow to cook over medium low
- heat. Once the eggs are set begin to tilt the pan from side to side to spread the remaining egg liquid towards the edges.
- When the eggs are almost done, add the feta or parmesan cheese and allow the cheese to melt a little. Then plate the omelet and fold in half. Stuff with diced
- tomatoes and arugula if desired.
1/8 cup of canned artichokes (not marinated) is considered a low FODMAP serving. May be omitted completely if desired.