Matcha Coconut Panna Cotta
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 cup Coconut Milk - canned divided (not light version)
- 1.5 teaspoon Unflavored Gelatin
- 2 tablespoon Clover Honey
- 2 teaspoon Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pour ½ cup coconut milk into a medium saucepan and sprinkle evenly with gelatin. Let the milk sit for 5-10 minutes to allow the gelatin to soften. Heat the coconut milk, matcha, and.gelatin over medium heat, whisking vigorously until gelatin and matcha are dissolved and the coconut milk begins to steam. Stir the remaining coconut milk and honey into the pan and whisk until all of the ingredients are dissolved. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 6 glasses or small bowls. Cover the bowls with plastic wrap tightly, making sure the plastic wrap does not touch the cream’s surface. Refrigerate for 5 hours, until cold and set.
we recommend Native Forest brand canned coconut milk, free of sweeteners and gums.