- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 3 cup Brown Lentils - canned,drained and rinsed
- 3 cup Pumpkin - cubed
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 sprig Onion - thinly sliced
- 1 Red Pepper - diced
- 1 Yellow Pepper - diced
- 1 pint Cherry Tomato - halved
- 2 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Mustard - wholegrain
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- 0.25 cup Walnuts - chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Place the cubed pumpkin in a bowl and drizzle with one tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cover a baking sheet with baking/parchment paper. Place the pumpkin pieces on the sheet. Place in the oven for 1 hour or until cooked through. Cool slightly.
- To assemble, place the lentils, pumpkin, spring onions/scallions, capsicum/pepper, and cherry tomatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with two tablespoons of olive oil and white wine vinegar. Add the mustard and season with salt and pepper. Stir until combined thoroughly.
- Top with chopped walnuts and serve immediately.