Lamb Satay Skewers
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 6 Lamb Loin Chop - trimmed
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 0.25 cup Green Onion - green parts only
- 1 Lime - juiced
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 0.5 cup Peanut Butter
- 0.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoon Tamari
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 0.5 cup Fresh Cilantro - stems and leaves
- Trim lamb of any excess fat and cut the loins against the grain in ½ inch slices.Toss with salt and marinade lamb pieces for 12-24 hours in cilantro marinade.
- To make marinade, blend together cilantro, green onion, and juice of one lime.
- Put lamb pieces onto skewers, and grill lamb over direct high heat for 3-4 minutes, turning halfway through grilling time.
- Just before serving, heat a small sauce pan on medium heat, and combine all sauce ingredients. Serve along side the grilled lamb skewers.
- We recommend using Thai Kitchen brand gluten free tamari. We also recommend using Native Forest brand unsweetened, no thickeners coconut milk.