Lamb Burger With Thick Rosemary Herb Sauce
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 pound Ground Lamb
- 2 teaspoon Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Fresh Italian Parsley
- 1 Lemon - juiced
- 0.25 teaspoon Pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon Salt
- 0.33 cup Olive Oil
- To make the Thick Rosemary Herb Vinaigrette…pulse rosemary, parsley, lemon, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender. Slowly pour in the olive oil from the top to emulsify. Set aside.
- Make the lamb burgers…weigh out 6 patties, roughly 4 ounces each. Shape with hands into a patty, and season with a pinch of salt a pepper. Heat a stovetop grill on high heat with coconut oil, and place the patties on the grill for about 5 minutes. Turn down the heat to medium, and flip over to cook for another 5 minutes, until fully cooked but the middle is still pink.
- Serve with Thick Rosemary Herb Vinaigrette.