Herbed Sweet Potato Fries
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 medium Sweet Potato - peeled, cut into fry shape
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 0.25 teaspoon Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Fresh Rosemary
- 0.5 teaspoon Fresh Fennel
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Sage
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- To make the fries place the cut sweet potatoes on the sheet and toss with olive oil and salt. Spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Toss the fries and sprinkle with remaining herbs. Bake for another 10-15 minutes until crispy.