Herbed Lamb Chops
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 large Garlic Clove - peeled
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil - divided
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Thyme Leaves - minced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Rosemary Leaves - minced
- 2 teaspoon Coarse Salt
- 6 Lamb Loin Chop - 1 1/4-inch-thick
- To prepare the chops, use the flat side of a knife to gently smash each garlic clove so that it is crushed but still intact. Place the garlic into a small bowl and cover with the olive oil. Allow to marinate 30 minutes to an hour. Remove and discard of the garlic and transfer half of the olive oil into a large bowl (alternatively you can use our garlic infused olive oil).
- Add the fresh herbs and the lamb and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of garlic infused olive oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add lamb; cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer skillet to oven and roast lamb chops to desired doneness, about 10 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer lamb to platter, cover, and let rest 5 minutes.