Herbed Feta Dip
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 0.75 cup Feta Cheese
- 0.25 cup Plain Yogurt - (24hr homemade)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Dill - finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley - finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Chives - finely chopped
- Salt - to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper - to taste
- Lemon Juice - to taste
- Olive Oil - to taste
- To make the dip, add the feta, yogurt, and mustard into a food processor and puree until feta is whipped to a thick, creamy consistency.
- Transfer into a bowl and stir in the fresh herbs. Season with additional salt, fresh ground pepper, and lemon to taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil and top with dill sprigs. Serve with
- rice crackers or veggie crudité.
We recommend Maille Dijon Mustard for this recipe. You'll find 24 hour yogurt recipe on our site, or you may use Green Valley lactose free yogurt (if you tolerate pectin well).