Herbed Buffalo Burgers
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 pound Ground Buffalo - or grass-fed beef
- 0.5 cup Mixed Herbs - minced, fresh parsley, sage, thyme, rosemary, oregano, marjoram)
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Ground Black Pepper - to taste
- 1 large Egg
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients. Then using your hands, portion into 4-6 burger patties and place onto a tray.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rest for about an hour. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly arrange the burgers on top. Bake for about 20 minutes or until done.