- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 0.5 pound Ground Beef
- 10 Eggs
- 3 Green Onion - chopped, green parts only
- 1 Zucchini - chopped
- 1 Carrot - grated
- 2 cup Kale - chopped, de-vein, flat leaf
- 3 Green Onion - chopped duplicate ingredient listed
- 0.13 teaspoon Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Pepper
- 0.25 cup Basil Leaf - chopped (you don’t really ‘slice’ basil leaves)
- 0.5 cup Parmesan Cheese - grated
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Heat a large cast iron skillet to medium-high with 1 T ghee, and sauté ground meat until fully cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl and beat. Remove cooked meat from pan but leave the juices.
- Add the chopped green onions, zucchini and grated carrot to the pan and sauté until fragrant and soft, about 3-4 minutes. Season with extra salt and pepper if desired Add the kale to the pan and cook until wilted.
- When the kale is wilted, add the cooked ground beef back to pan. Turn burner to medium-low and add beaten eggs, basil and grated parmesan.
- Transfer the pan to the preheated oven and bake for 20-30 minutes, until the center is slightly puffed up. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Substitute ground beef for ground chicken, turkey, or pork. Omit parmesan for a dairy free version.