GutRx Tofu Zucchini Frittata Muffins (Eggless)
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 0.5 medium Zucchini
- 0.25 large Red Bell Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Basil - chopped
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Parsley - chopped
- 0.25 cup Green Onion - (green part only)
- 7 ounce Tofu - (see notes below)
- 1 tablespoon Tahini
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Milk
- 0.5 tablespoon Ground Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Prepare the vegetables: Grate the zucchini, dice the bell pepper and chop the fresh herbs and onion.
- Using a blender, blend together tofu, tahini, coconut milk and turmeric. Stir the zucchini, bell pepper, herbs and onion into the tofu-mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide batter among 8 muffin tins lined with paper (or, we prefer silicon baking tins) and place in the oven.
- Start checking the muffins after 10 minutes. The muffins are ready when the middle is set and the top is light-golden. The baking time may vary from 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
We recommend raw sprouted organic extra firm tofu, try Wildwood brand. We also prefer Native Forest canned coconut milk, free of added sweeteners and thickeners.