GutRx Thai Style Prawns Over Fresh Greens
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 pound Prawns
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 3 tablespoon Green Onion - green part only
- 0.25 cup Fresh Mint
- 2 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Tamari
- 3 cup Greens - fresh
- 1 Lime - quarted
- 0.25 cup Fresh Cilantro - chopped
- Remove shells and clean prawns. Marinate prawns in fish sauce for 20 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet on high with coconut oil and sauté the prawns for 5-7 minutes until fully cooked. Remove from heat, and mix with green onion, cilantro, mint, lime juice, and tamari.
- Let it cool in the fridge and plate over a bed of fresh greens, additional fish sauce, lime juice, fresh herbs, and Khao Khua. Serve with a lime wedge.
We recommend using Thai Kitchen brand fish sauce and tamari, or any gluten free brand.