GutRx Thai Style Coconut Milk Poached Salmon
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 piece Salmon - 4 oz,skin removed
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 Orange - juiced
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Cilantro - minced
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Mints - minced
- 1 piece Orange Peel - (without pith)
- 1 tablespoon Tamari
- 1 bunch Fresh Cilantro - stems
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Ginger - grated
- To make the fish, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the coconut milk, orange juice, fish sauce, orange peel, tamari, cilantro stems, and ginger.
- Once simmering, add salmon to the pan and cook until flaky and tender, about 3-5 minutes. Once salmon is cooked, remove from pan and set aside to rest. Discard cilantro stems and orange peel. Reduce sauce down until thick about 3-5 minutes, and pour over salmon. Garnish with chopped mint and cilantro.
We recommend using Thai Kitchen brand gluten free fish sauce and tamari. We also recommend using Native Forest brand unsweetened, no thickeners coconut milk.