GutRx Stir-Fried Beef With Snake Beans
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1.3 pound Rump Steak - beef
- 4 tablespoon Tamari - wheat free
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Ginger - grated
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 bunch Green Beans
- 1 Red Pepper - diced
- 2 tablespoon Tomato Paste - 2
- 2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.5 teaspoon White Pepper
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Place the steak in a glass or ceramic bowl and cover with the tamari and ginger. Add a sprinkling of salt. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a large wok over high heat. Melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Remove the steak from the marinade and add to the wok, stirring frequently so the meat cooks quickly. Reserve the marinade.
- Once the meat has cooked, remove from the wok and set aside. Bring the wok back to temperature, then add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Add the red pepper and snake beans, stirring frequently for 1 minute.
- Add the reserved marinade and cook for 2 minutes until bubbling vigorously. Add the tomato paste, vinegar, and pepper. Cook until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Return the beef to the pan to reheat. Serve immediately.
Add ½ cup well cooked jasmine rice per serving. Snake beans can be found in Asian supermarkets. If they are unavailable, replace with a large handful of green beans. Soy free? Replace tamari with coconut aminos.