GutRx Sticky And Sweet Orange Beef
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 pound Steak
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 Orange - juiced
- 3 tablespoon Tamari - wheat free
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoon Green Onion - chopped (green part only)
- To make the beef, slice beef into 2 inch long, thin pieces. Tenderize with a meat mallet and season with salt.
- Heat a wok or deep dish pan on high with coconut oil, and add beef slices to the pan to sauté for 2 minutes. Do not stir too often. Add sesame seeds, cook for 1 minute, and then add orange juice, tamari, and maple syrup. Stir occasional and cook until liquid is reduced and bubbly.
- To serve, sprinkle with chopped green onion and additional sesame seeds.
We recommend using Thai Kitchen brand tamari, or any gluten free brand. Feel free to replace the tamari altogether with coconut aminos.