GutRx Seafood Stir Fry With Orange Ginger Sauce
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 2 tablespoon Tamari - wheat free
- 1 pound Shrimp - cleaned
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 0.25 cup Cornstarch
- 1 Orange - juiced
- 3 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon Orange Zest
- Green Beans - to taste
- 1 tablespoon Minced Ginger
- 0.25 cup Orange Ginger Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- Heat all ingredients, except for sesame seeds, in a small sauce pan on medium-high. Let simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced, and a thick sauce is created. Stir in sesame seeds.
- To prepare the shrimp, first rinse under cold water and remove the shells and veins. Pat dry with a paper towel and dredge in cornstarch. Set aside on a plate. Heat a large skillet over high. Add the coconut oil and fry the shrimp until light brown and crispy. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel and set aside. Meanwhile, slightly sauté green beans in the same skillet until tender. Toss in the shrimp and add the Orange Ginger Sauce. Stir until fully combined. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
- See our recipe for Orange Ginger Sauce.
We recommend using Thai Kitchen brand tamari, or any wheat free tamari.