GutRx Namasu Salad
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 0.5 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 0.25 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Cucumber - thinly sliced
- 1 medium Carrot - peeled, thinly sliced, slivers
- 1 Daikon Radish - thinly sliced, slivers
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 inch Fresh Ginger - peeled, thinly sliced
- To make the salad, heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Warm vinegar, and remove from heat. Stir in maple syrup until dissolved. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together cucumber, carrot, daikon and salt. Allow to sit for 20 minutes, then rinse and drain well. Squeeze all remaining water. Return to mixing bowl; toss with ginger and vinegar mixture, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.