GutRx Marinated Lamb Skewers
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1.5 pound Lamb - cubed
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Rosemary - chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley - chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper - cubed
- 1 Yellow Pepper - cubed
- Metal Skewers - to taste
- 1 Long Chili Pepper - minced
- To make the lamb skewers, mix all ingredients together except for the peppers. Allow to marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Meanwhile, if using wooden skewers, soak in warm water for 30 minutes so they don’t burn on the BBQ or grill.
- Remove the lamb from the marinade and place on skewers, adding alternating pieces of pepper to each skewer.
- Heat the BBQ to medium-high.
- Place the skewers on the BBQ, turning frequently
- Until cooked through. Remove from the heat.
We recommend pairing these lamb skewers with our Greek Salad recipe.