GutRx Lemony Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Trout
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 5 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 0.13 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.13 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 7 ounce Smoked Trout - filleted
- 2 wedge Lemon - to serve
- Place the eggs, lemon zest, and juice in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Place a frying pan over medium-high heat and melt the coconut oil.
- Pour in the eggs and cook, stirring softly until soft scrambles form.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with the smoked trout and a lemon wedge.