GutRx Lamb Kofta Kebabs With Lemon Tahini Sauce
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 pound Ground Lamb
- 1 cup White Sesame Seeds - hulled and toasted
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Tahini Sauce
- 1.5 cup Olive Oil
- 0.5 cup Fresh Parsley - chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 0.25 cup Fresh Cilantro - chopped
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1.5 teaspoon Tamari
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 0.25 teaspoon Cinnamon - ground
- 0.25 teaspoon Ground Cardamom (Cardamon)
- 0.25 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- 0.33 cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds - roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Pulse the Lemon Tahini Sauce in a food processor with the fresh herbs, spices, and pumpkin seeds until combined, but pumpkin seeds are still in irregular pieces. Transfer to a large bowl with the ground lamb, and mix using hands. Shape into 20 meatballs, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high heat with coconut oil, and sear the meat balls evenly, turning over so that each side is slightly browned. Transfer to a small baking sheet and bake for 7 minutes. Serve with Lemon Tahini Sauce.
- To make the lemon tahini sauce, place all the ingredients into a food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer to a glass container and store in the refrigerator.