GutRx Kuri Squash Hash
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 large Russet Potato - peeled
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Sage - finely minced (can sub with thyme, rosemary, or oregano)
- 2 tablespoon Ghee - or coconut oil
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 1 small Squash - kuri squash orange or green
- Using a sharp chef’s knife cut the bottom and top ends of the squash off. Now you have a sturdy squash to work with. Using your knife cut the peel off of the squash (a veggie peeler doesn’t work well). Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds. Finally, cut the squash into quarters.
- Using a cheese grater grate the peeled potato and add to a medium bowl. Grate equal amounts of kuri squash and add to the bowl. Toss in the freshly minced sage and mix well.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add the oil. Add the hash mixture and allow to cook for about 5 minutes. Using a spatula flip the hash brown mixture and allow to cook another 4-5 minutes or until done. Sprinkle with salt and fresh ground pepper.