GutRx Hot Smoked Salmon Breakfast Bowl
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 Salmon Fillet - smoked
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Mixed Salad Greens - washed
- 1 sprig Fresh Dill - chopped
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 0.5 Lemon - cut into half
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs until well combined. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Melt the coconut oil, then pour in the eggs, turning the pan so the eggs cover the surface evenly to make a thin omelet. Cook for 1 minute, then flip and cook for another minute so both sides are golden.
- Remove from the heat. Once cool enough to handle, remove the omelet from the pan and roll up like a crepe. Cut into thin strips. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the salad greens, dill, and olive oil. Squeeze 1/4 of the lemon into the bowl. Take the salmon fillet and flake the meat into the bowl.
- Stir to combine. Serve with a wedge of lemon.