GutRx Greek Meatballs
- Servings -
- My Notes -
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 pound Ground Lamb
- 0.5 cup Polenta
- 2 large Eggs - slightly beaten
- 1 bunch Green Onion - finely chopped (green part only)
- 2 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper - freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon Dried Mint
- 0.5 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- To make the meatball, in a large bowl combine the meat, polenta, eggs, green onions and seasonings.
- Rolling the meat between your palms, Form 1 to 1 ½” diameter balls.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the coconut oil. Once hot, roll each meatball in the coconut flour. Carefully place the meatballs in the skillet.
- Cook uncovered for 8 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and place in a heat proof dish lined with paper towel (to absorb the excess oil).Repeat cooking process until all meatballs are cooked.
- Make approximately 40 meat balls.
We recommend Ancient Harvest Quinoa Polenta. You may replace coconut flour with rice flour (or any other gluten free flour).